FOOTBALL SESSIONS ARE BACK!
Following the announcements by the UAE Government, Dubai Sports Council & Health Authority to allow sport to resume, we are delighted to announce the return of our coaching sessions for children AGED 12 YEARS AND ABOVE.
The sessions will allow us to recommence Term 2 and to conclude the postponed sessions, adhering to strict SAFETY PRECAUTIONS.
- In-line with Government guidelines
- From: Sunday 31st May 2020
- Times: Sessions will run from 4.00pm onwards
- Social distancing – 2M spaces between participants
- Max. 4 players per section
- Masks to be worn
- Temperature tests for all participants
- Sanitization of footballs after use
- All sessions and drills have been designed to ensure the 2M distance guidelines are adhered to at all times
- Technical training to include fundamental areas, including Ball Mastery, Passing, Dribbling and Shooting
- Sessions will include competitions and challenges to enhance football development
- Continual feedback from the coach, with challenges to be set to complete at home
- Fitness related activities to keep players sharp
- Arabian Ranches Golf Club (Arabian Ranches 1)
- Safa Park 1 (Al Safa)
Please contact us on the link below for available session times.
All registrations MUST BE MADE IN ADVANCE to ensure we do not exceed maximum numbers.
Register NOW by sending an email to [email protected]