- SITE OPERATION: United Arab Emirates is our Country of Domicile. Elite Sports Academy controls this Site from the U.A.E. Elite Sports Academy makes no representation that this Site is appropriate for use in other locations. If you use this Site from other locations you are responsible for ensuring compliance with local laws. You may not use, export or re-export any materials from this Site in violation of any applicable laws or regulations, including, but not limited to any U.A.E export laws and regulations.
- MULTI-CURRENCY PRICED TRANSACTION, the displayed price and currency selected by you, will be the same price and currency charged to the Card and printed on the Transaction Receipt.
- VAT LAW. Starting from 1st January 2018, Elite Sports Academy services shall be subject to 5% value added tax in compliance with the federal Laws & regulations levying and regulating the tax in the UAE.
VAT is a consumption tax that the end user is obligated to pay and Elite Sports Academy will be only acting as a collection Agent on behalf of the taxation authority.
Elite Sports Academy is legally obliged to comply with this Government mandate from 1st January 2018.
- OFFICE FOREIGN ASSETS CONTROL (OFAC) SANCTIONED COUNTRIES. Elite Sports Academy will not trade with or provide any services to individuals and companies owned or controlled by, or acting for or on behalf of, OFAC targeted countries AND individuals, groups, and entities, such as terrorists and narcotics traffickers designated under the OFAC programs that are not country specific
- REPRESENTATIONS BY YOU. By visiting the Site, you represent, warrant and covenant that (a) you are at least 18 years old; (b) that all materials of any kind submitted by you to Elite Sports Academy through the Site or for inclusion on the Site will not plagiarize, violate or infringe upon the rights of any third-party including trade secret, copyright, trademark, trade dress, privacy, patent, or other personal or proprietary rights. The customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.
- PERMITTED USE. You agree that you are only authorized to visit, view and to retain a copy of pages of this Site for your own personal use, that you shall not duplicate, download, publish, modify or otherwise distribute the material on this Site for any purpose other than for personal use, unless otherwise specifically authorized by Elite Sports Academy to do so. You also agree not to deep- link to the site for any purpose, unless specifically authorized by Elite Sports Academy to do so. The content and software on this Site is the property of Elite Sports Academy. The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
- YOUR ACCOUNT. If you use Elite Sports Academy Site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your account from any devices, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. The Site shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, in any way for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of, or in connection with, your failure to comply with this section.
- PARTICIPATION WAIVER
The company will not be responsible for any personal injury, accident or death, loss or any other damage to property brought on to the premises in connection with the hire, in respect of fire, theft, loss or any other damage. The hirer, participants, spectators or invitees should make separate insurance arrangements in respect to such matters.
- PHOTO POLICY
At Elite Sports Academy we believe making use of photographs in publicity materials can increase pupil motivation and morale and help parents and the local community identify and celebrate the achievements of the Academy and it’s pupils.
By registering Elite Sports Academy activities, I understand that Elite may take photographs/videos of my child taking participating in sporting activities for the purposes of assessment, record keeping and/or publicity, including publication in the local press or on the website.
I agree to this unless I state clearly in writing to email@example.com that I do not wish this to occur. This will then be noted on my child’s file.
- REFUND & CANCELLATION POLICY
Elite Sports Academy agree to offer make up sessions to those participants who miss sessions due to illness/injury. A doctor’s note must be provided in order to redeem any missed sessions. This must be communicated and agreed with the Elite Directors.
Elite Sports Academy will however reserve the right to offer a makeup session on a specific day and time to cover any cancelled classes.
Make up sessions cannot be applied if there is an outstanding balance against your account
If the scheduled makeup session is not attended, no refund or further credit note will be made available (makeup sessions must be completed within the same school term)
No refunds will be offered/available for any cancelled activities outside of the control of Elite Sports Academy (i.e. inclement weather, venue cancellation, maintenance and National or Religious Holiday dates)
Once payment is received, registrations and or bookings cannot be cancelled.
If any parent registers and pays for activities with Elite that then clash with activities starting at a later date with other school/provider activities, no refund will be given. Makeup sessions will be provided.
No refunds can be given without agreement from the Directors.
If and when a refund is agreed for illness or injury payment terms will be 45 days from the date the refund is agreed.
All refunds are subject to a AED 100 processing fee plus any bank fees incurred during the transaction.
Elite Sports Academy reserves the right to cancel any of its ‘events’. Events to include but not restricted to;
Any event planned and delivered under the Elite Sports Academy umbrella
Event Cancellation by Elite
Elite reserves the right to cancel an event due to low enrolment, which would make the event non-viable. If Elite cancels an event, registrants will be offered an alternate venue, day or time to replace the cancelled event. Should circumstances arise that result in the postponement of an event, registrants will have the option to transfer the registration to alternate venue, day or time, or to the rearranged event.
No refunds will be offered to those customers who have paid be it partly or in full for a cancelled or moved event (for example a change of venue or coaching day).
Terms & Conditions
Upon payment of the annual membership the customer formally agrees to adhere to the terms and conditions provided below;
- The policy cannot be cancelled once payment has been made in full
- The policy cannot be changed or cancelled in line with any other offer provided by Elite Sports Academy throughout the duration of the contracted period
- Credit notes will be provided under the following set of circumstances;
- Injury / Illness
- Your child is injured / has an illness and you provide a Doctor’s note
- In this case make up sessions will be offered and must be participated within the same year as the annual membership policy start and end date
- Customers will have flexibility to attend a convenient location, day and time
- If the scheduled makeup session(s) are not attended, Elite will offer X1 additional session before the make up offer is retracted.
- A credit note will be offered/available for any cancelled activities outside of the control of Elite Sports Academy (i.e. inclement weather, venue cancellation, maintenance and National or Religious Holiday dates)
- No credit notes can be given without prior agreement from the Directors.
- Your child is injured / has an illness and you provide a Doctor’s note
- 20% discount for individual players when registering and paying for the annual membership
- 25% discount for siblings when registering and paying for the annual membership
- Register only once per term
- Guaranteed day and location of your choice
- Guaranteed 36 weeks of coaching per annum
Payment plans available
- Convenient 6 – month payment plan available
- Fees already Inclusive of tournaments / leagues / gala’s
Elite Sports reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any revised version will be effective immediately as displayed on this website or via email/social media/telephone.
In the event the Terms and Conditions are translated into any language other than English, the terms of the English Language version shall prevail in the event of any conflict.
NO COMMERCIAL USE. This Site may not be used by you for any commercial purposes such as to conduct sales of merchandise or services of any kind. You must obtain Elite Sports Academy’s prior written consent to make commercial offers of any kind on the Site, whether by advertising, solicitations, links, or any other form of communication. Elite Sports Academy will investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the Site and barring such violators from use of the Site.
LINKS AND SEARCH RESULTS. The Site may automatically produce search results that reference and/or link to third party sites throughout the World Wide Web. Elite Sports Academy has no control over these sites or the content within them. Elite Sports Academy does not guarantee, represent or warrant that the content contained in the sites is accurate, legal and/or inoffensive. Elite Sports Academy does not endorse the content of any third-party site, nor does it make any representation or warranty about these sites, including that they will not contain viruses or otherwise impact your computer. By using the Site to search for or link to another site, you agree and understand that you may not make any claim against Elite Sports Academy for any damages or losses, whatsoever, resulting from your use of the Site to obtain search results or to link to another site. If you have a problem with a link from the Site, you may notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
COPYRIGHT POLICY. Elite Sports Academy may terminate the privileges of any user who uses this Site to unlawfully transmit copyrighted material without a license, express consent, valid defense or fair use exemption to do so. If you submit information to this Site, you warrant that the information does not infringe the copyrights or other rights of third parties.
You acknowledge and agree that Elite Sports Academy will own all rights, titles and interests in and to any copy, translation, modification, adaptation, derivative work or improvement of the On- line Materials made by or for you. At Elite Sports Academy’s request, you must execute, or obtain the execution of, any instrument that may be necessary to assign these rights, titles or interests to Elite Sports Academy or perfect these rights, titles or interests in Elite Sports Academy’s name.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY, LIMITATION OF DAMAGES. ELITE SPORTS ACADEMY MAKES NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTY OF TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR OTHER VIOLATION OF RIGHTS IN RELATION TO THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, VALIDITY, RELIABILITY OR CONTENT OF THESE PAGES AND/OR THE SITE. ELITE SPORTS ACADEMY ALSO DOES NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY REGARDING THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY ADVICE, OPINION, STATEMENT OR OTHER INFORMATION THAT IS SUBMITTED, DISPLAYED OR UPLOADED THROUGH THE SITE BY ANY USER. ELITE SPORTS ACADEMY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS OR FOR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE, EVEN IF ELITE SPORTS ACADEMY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THE LIABILITY OF ELITE SPORTS ACADEMY WOULD IN SUCH CASE BE LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT OF LIABILITY PERMITTED BY LAW.
LICENCE GRANTED TO YOU. By providing materials to Elite Sports Academy, including by submitting or uploading content or materials for use on the Site you represent and warrant that you or the owner of all rights to such content or materials has expressly granted Elite Sports Academy an irrevocable world-wide right in all languages and in perpetuity to use and exploit all or any part of the content and materials provided by you. Elite Sports Academy may publish and distribute any such submitted content or materials at its sole discretion by any method now existing or later developed. You agree that you shall waive all claims and have no recourse against Elite Sports Academy for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary rights in any communication, content or material submitted to Elite Sports Academy. Any communication or materials you send to Elite Sports Academy will be treated as non- confidential and non- proprietary and may be disseminated or used by Elite Sports Academy for any purpose, including, but not limited to, developing, creating, manufacturing or marketing products or services.
ADVERTISING. The Site may contain advertisements and/or sponsorships. The advertisers and/or sponsors that provide these advertisements and sponsorships are solely responsible for insuring that the materials submitted for inclusion on the Site are accurate and comply with all applicable laws. Elite Sports Academy is not responsible for the acts or omissions of any advertiser or sponsor.
Headings & section titles in this Agreement are for convenience and do not define, limit, or extend any provision of this Agreement.
TELR’S TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- “United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile”.
- T&Cs stipulate that the governing law is the local law.
- T&Cs state which currencies will be accepted for payment.
- T&Cs state which method of payment will be accepted for payment (Visa and Mastercard)
- T&C state that Merchant will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC and sanctioned countries.
- T&C state that Customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.
- T&C state that Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
- T&Cs state that user is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account.